Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Time



Here is our 1st christmas at our house. We won't be spending it here, but you can't not decorate! This saturday we are going to San Diego! I can't wait! I'm not really thrilled about the drive. Josh has given me two lessons on how to drive stick and on the last one I freaked out. He made me practice in a crowed parking lot and it was a horrible experience. I froze up, i couldn't concentrate and I was so nervous that I would hit a car. I couldn't function. So Josh might be driving the whole way down which sucks for him. A week in snow and ice is not long enough for me to learn how to drive stick. Its too much pressure! If I was a guy it would be different because I would have an interest in this sort of thing and wouldn't have fear either.

On a happy note Im super excited to go to Disneyland (and Josh too) with my family! Disneyland at christmas time is a family tradition. We always had a blast each year and I'm sure this year will be fun as well. Disneyland has been Michelles main topic of conversation lately. It will be so nice to spend time with family.

I'm most excited from a break from work. I have had to work a lot of 12 hour days lately since it is catalog and CHA time. On top of that its Christmas time which makes life even more busy. I really need a break to refuel.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

First, we got your card and it was awesome! I love the typewriter-ness.

Second, I'm super jealous that you have a fireplace to hang your cute stockings on, and your tree is adorable.

Third, just keep practicing your driving skills. It will do wonders for your confidence when you master it, trust me. Plus, once you get into 5th on the highway, you really don't have to do anything else for hours and hours. Just switch with Josh when you get into California or something. For me, the hardest part was getting into 1st smoothly. After that, it all makes more sense!