Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Where an internet quiz thinks I should live

I took this quiz out of bordeum and it made me a little less bored. I have been sick and I'm finally feeling a little better. There is only so much laying around and watching TV that i can handle. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I better be feeling back to my usual self!

So this quiz asks you a series of questions based on weather, religion, entertainment, cost of living, etc. Then it comes up with this list of places that i should live. Utah (minus St. George. . . which is wayyy to hot for anyones good) and Idaho didn't make this list, should I be worried?

Little Rock, Arkansas "Where America Comes Together"
Oakland, California East Bay Living
Norfolk, Virginia Heart of the Hampton Roads
Portland, Oregon City of Roses
San Diego, California California’s First City
St. George, Utah Utah’s Dixie
Orange County, California Live The California Dream
Charlotte, North Carolina The Queen City
Augusta, Georgia Georgia’s Garden City
Honolulu, Hawaii America’s Tropical Paradise
Baltimore, Maryland The Sparkling Harbor City
Baton Rouge, Louisiana The Cajun Capital
Long Beach, California LA’s Ocean Playground
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia The Southern Tidewater Region
San Jose, California The Silicon Capital
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Big City on the Plains
Providence, Rhode Island New England’s Best Kept Kept Secret
Albuquerque, New Mexico The Pulse of New Mexico
Los Angeles, California The Dream Factory
San Francisco, California The Golden Gate City
Nashville, Tennessee Music City, U.S.A.
Las Vegas, Nevada Entertainment Capital of the World
Washington, District of Columbia The World's Greatest Capital
New Haven, Connecticut Home of Yale University

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow, I've never taken a quiz that's given me like 25 answers.

Hope you're feeling better!

BTW, the word verification thing on here is "lamies". I think I might start saying that.

Cephaloblog said...

ha ha ha "lamies" that made me laugh. Where do they come up with this stuff?

Hilary said...

I dunno, but it seems they are creating more word-like codes so it's easier to type.

This one is "micedl". Not as funny.