Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

This past week was a much needed break. Its too bad I had to be sick for all of it! Now I'm much better and tomorrow its back t work. For Thanksgiving we went to Pocatello. I wish I would have felt better so we could have stayed longer, but we only went for the day. I think we need to have thanksgiving more often. Its always good to be with family and think about what we are thankful for. I think if we took more time to think about what we were thankful for the world would be a bit happier.

Here are 10 things im grateful for:
1. My husband Josh. I love him so very much. He is such a sweetheart.
2. Heavenly Father. He gave me my wonderful life and blesses me each and everyday.
3. My family. I love them so very much. They are so good to me.
4. America. This is the best nation to live in. Even though thngs are a bit rocky, we still have freedoms that many other countires don't have.
5. Good friends. I have great friends.
6. Our House. its great to finally have a "home." A place that I really feel comfortable living in.
7. My Job. I really enjoy what I do.
8. Our kitties. They make me really happy.
9. Warm weather. It would be awful to only have cold weather all year long.
10. Technology. It makes it nice and easy to stay in contact with family and friends.

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments: