Friday, October 10, 2008

Moving soon

Just to let everyone know, I am being forced to listen to the worlds worst music compilation ever! First it was Eminen, then Nelly, then Metallica (i do like them sometimes), then some sappy R&B song and now a COUNTRY song. My ears are bleeding! Im so annoyed.

Well thats not why I'm posting. I'm posting because I'm really excited to move, to our house! My friend Julie gave me some boxes today which will be a big help. We close on the house in 12 days!!! Josh and I realized last night that we kinda needed to get on the ball with this whole moving thing. We have a big to do list of things to do. It is all very exciting/scary. The Economy freaks me out. But I guess all I can do is roll with it.


This is a picture from our move from Rexburg to UT in Dec 2007.


Things I can't wait for:
1. No more sharing walls with strangers.
2. We get to have a cute baby cat. (I really want 2 baby cats so they can be friends and not resent us when we come home from work all day)
3. 2 words: Washer Dryer. Life will be amazing with these 2 things. I can't tell you how inconvenient it has been for the last 5 years to have to use my/our various apt complex washers.
4. I can display my art and have a space to create
5. I don't have to climb stairs outside of my house.
6. We won't have to make 1 trip from the car with all the heavy grocery bags piled up in our arms because its too cold/hot to make another trip back to the car.
7. I won't have cigaret buts all over outside.
8. Closet/storage space
9. Backyard and front yard with beautiful trees
10. Garage... no shoveling or scraping ice off the car in the morning.
11. We won't have to have white walls if we don't want to.

... and owning a house will be really awesome too.

6 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

I am so excited for you guys! Man, that list you thought of sure is right! It will be nice to not deal with those things someday! Fun!

Hilary said...

Ahh you're making me jealous!

And I don't want to kill your mood or anything, but I learned this Winter how bad it sucks to shovel a driveway. You can't just drive over it or it will turn to ice and then you're screwed for months! Perhaps the shelter of the garage is worth it though :)

OH and I totally know what you mean with the grocery bags!

Stephanie. said...

i'm thrilled for you two. :)

Natalie Ormond said...

You make a good point Hillary. I will have Josh shovel it daily!

mandy said...

How exciting! You will have to post pics of the new house.

mandy said...

I also ment to say counrty music is not that bad--maybe you need to listen to it more to grow an appreciation for it :-)