Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ella's Blessing & Friend Reunion


(yes I'm aware of my closed eyes)


(Ella Gholson)

So last sunday was Ella's blessing. I still can't get over that Jordan and Ryan have a baby! Ella is so adorable. so much has changed from 5 years ago.

Lets rewind to 5 years ago. I had met Ryan & Taj in the Galley with Cassie. I then met Amiee at The Nordic through Ryan & Taj. Then right before I had met Amiee I had probably just gone to Tomossitos to get my dinner (to take home) from Josh. This all happened March/April 2004. Then in a few weeks I met Jordan because she moved into my Apt. And her and Ryan were then dating. We all became the bestest of friends that next semester of Summer 04. Of course this photo above of us is missing some key friends, but there is some from the group. We had way too much fun together that summer (my grades speak the truth). And now Ryan and Jordan are married and have a cute little girl. Its so crazy what 5 years can do!

It was really fun spending time with Ryan, Jordan, Ella, Amiee this past weekend. I love my friends. Its just so fun to be with each other. We laugh a lot. I'm pretty sure I have the best friends in the world.

No comments: