Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just for fun




If you ever wanted to know what you or a loved one would have looked like in the past (say their senior yr. of high school) check out yearbookyourself.com. Its hilarious! Well at least Josh and I thought it was. We had a good steady laugh for about an hour when we visited this site. Joshesof course were more funny then mine. I love how his 90's picture is a replica of a standard Boy Band shot while I look like an extra from 90210 or Saved by the Bell.

I really wanted to do a Tahoe post, but our camera charger has gone MIA. So when we find it, we will post and email pics.

House update: We close on October 22nd!!! Whoo Hooo!!!! So in 3 weeks we will have a house. The only real problem is the garage roof. There are many patches where you can see the sky. We will have to fix that which probably won't happen until the spring. But the rest of the house is all good to go.

Today there was another reason to move. Our water was shut off for 6 hours. The building next to us had a flooding problem so they shut off all the water. I had just barley got out of the shower after they told us they were shutting it off. Josh had't taken a shower yet and therefore had a hygiene breakdown. It was a rough day for him. However im a very glad our building didn't flood or I would have not been a happy renter.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks, I've been playing with this all morning!

I may have to do a post of my own :)

Natalie Ormond said...

you should totally do one!