Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1: View

I'm doing the photo a day challenge on instragram. I figured I might as well post it on my blog too.

My view is the side of Ollie's face while I'm nursing him. I get this view during the day about every 3-4 hours for 40mins at a time (20mins on each side). I have been nursing him for 6 months now. I'm proud of us for sticking with it. For the pumping at work, sacrificing not being away from my baby for long periods of time and when together not going out somewhere where I can't feed him in 2 hours. Nursing is a huge commitment. Bigger then I initially thought, but I'm happy to be doing it. So much planning is involved! It still works for Ollie and I and I will continue to nurse him when he's done or if he hits a year or if he bits when his teeth come in. :)

No comments: