Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rockerween (Halloween 2010)

Halloween was a blast! Cody and beth did a halloween party at their house and it was so much fun!


Josh and I were members of the band Falcon Quest. Falcon Quest is our rockband band. I made us custom Falcon Quest shirts. Forever 21 and a few other odds and ends did the rest. We had a good time putting our outfits together. I laughed so hard when Josh donned the blond wig!


Yoda and Princess Leia. This was Yodas first halloween party and I think he handled it pretty well. In my opinion he was the best dressed baby!


Kate & Dustin. Dustin stayed in character the whole night. It was awesome.


The Ericksons in their Star Wars costumes complete with light sabers!


Us and Dr. Horrible (who won best costume).


Josh Rockin the drums.


Cody and Beth.

Rockband. What would a party be like without Rockband?


Do you love my lace gloves?


Eyeore and Trevor or I mean Trevor and Jessie.

2010 Halloween was a success. I can't wait for next years!

No comments: