Sunday, July 25, 2010

July Summer Weekend

Last weekend was fantastic. Weekends are always pretty great for me. I get to hangout with my BBF/husband Josh and we do fun stuff. But some weekends are better then other weekends, like last weekend.

Friday night we dined at Lonestar Taqueria. It is Utahs best Mexican food. I'm more of a fan of fresh beach mexican food then sit down "fancy" mexican food. Naturally I am so in love with this place!

Then we went to the Gateway to see Inception. Awesome movie with a great story, actors and action.



Saturday morning we did yard work. I have been working on clearing out/cleaning up an over grown lilac tree corner and I finally finished it! Plus earlier in the week we made $250.00 from the power company because our trees were up in the wires. So they paid us to cut down and remove the trees. It was a win win situation! So now that back corner looks nice and organized. Josh snuck this photo of me watering where my dad and I planted new grass seeds. The grass is totally growing back!


It was already in the 90's when we were outside working. We decided to go swimming. We went to Pineview lake to cool off. It was so refreshing to be in the water. Summer to me means beach time and this was the closest thing to a beach. There was even sand and baby waves. I had a lot of fun!




Later that night our friend Scott was staring in the King and I. It was a really fun play and Scott did an awesome job. It was outside in this really cool cutout grove of tress. Perfect temp.

Sunday we had President Monson in our ward. Which you can read about in my last post. Jackie came down and spent the night and we had fun with her too.

It was a great summer weekend. The weekend that I had just now was great too. I will be posting about it soon.

P.S. Yetti is so cute!


No comments: