Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CB2 Has it Going on


Cute graphic plates with fun typography. I might need to get these for summer outdoor eating.


Love, love, love this room! I am finally going to transform our TV room into something like this over the weekend. I just need to paint the walls a light grey and reupholster our wingback chair with a bold grey and yellow print.

I have been looking for some glasses with some sort of pattern on them. I have a thing for labels and these are perfect!

More TV room color inspiration.

I'm so happy summer is almost here. It's my most favorite season. I love being outside in the nice sun. Summer is a happy/sad time for me here. There is a HUGE part of me that misses the beach during the hot months. It's funny, I don't really miss SD during the winter because I know that I wouldn't be at the beach anyway. But as soon as the weather is nice here all I want to do is go to the beach! It makes me stir crazy just knowing there is a perfectly good beach day in SD and I'm 800 miles from it.

Enough about summer in SD. I'm hoping to distract myself (from missing the beach) this summer with lots of projects. I'm pretty excited for my upcoming painting projects.

No comments: