Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009: Wyricks


My family came for Christmas/New years week. So we had 2 Christmases this year!


Michelle opening UP!. Which is a great movie.


Josh loving his MTN Dew "lip gloss" from Michelle. He also has been loving Beatles Rockband as well.


My mom opening 50 First Dates and her Octlite. These presents were big hits!


Michelle Loving her Jackie O. Apron.


My dad was excited about the new Star Trek DVD that we got him. As Well as his new warm sweatshirt.


Riding Trax to Temple Square. It was a cold night. My dad didn't bring his jacket and he froze. Notice his expression on the rest of the photos.


Michelle and Josh. Yes that is Josh. And yes he shaved that thing off. He convinced himself to get rid of it after he thought it made him look "old."


My mom having fun at the lights. It was even snowing too.


The Reason for the Season!

It was a lot of fun having my family here. We did a lot! Below was our list of things to do.

No comments: