Sunday, June 1, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Review-Part dos

We had one of our most favorite couple friends The Flores come for Memorial Day weekend. We spent a lot of time together in Rexburg during our last year there. We were in the same ward together. Josh meet Mannie playing paintball 2 summers ago and they became friends. I think Jessica cut my hair one saturday and then we became instant friends. Then we all hung-out (we probably went to dinner, I can't remember!) and we have all been great friends every since! Needless to say we missed each other and this was a much needed visit!

We hadn't seen each other in 6 months! This was our first time meeting their adorable baby Damien. He is seriously so cute! 
 This was taken on the last day they were here. On the first day we went to Chillis and Indiana Jones.   Mannie and Damien the night before the tournament. This is what happens when you drink Sparkling Lemonade and Monster. Josh thought this was a great "check-me-out-I'm-cool- cause-i-party-and-i-get-drunk" myspace picture(there was no alcohol involved, just great acting skills). Mannie found this fun lemonade at Target. This was a pre-party celebration the night before the tournament.   This was the Ikea Trip. We went after the tournament and we were all pretty beat. This was when we were having fun. Midway though we were tired and over stimulated by Ikea. But at the end guess who we ran into??? Hillary! It was fun to see her.     After Ikea we went to Bennhianas. This was Josh and I's first time and it was soooo good! I have never loved fried rice as much as i do now. Thanks Mannie and Jess for treating us! My professional stylist gave me a much needed trim! 
We are all big game fans. We got a lot of game playing time in. Cranium WOW is a really fun game because you get to do so many things. Plus its hilarious watching everyone. 

They are probably laughing at Josh.

I think Josh was trying to get me to guess "Drive Thru." Amazingly enough I got it!


We really had fun this weekend. I realized halfway through we were having our dream weekend that we were talking about a year ago. My favorite part was all the talking and laughing. We don't really have many close friends in UT and it can get kinda lonely so this was a real treat to have the Flores here and to see our other friends (Kyle, Kadee, John) and family (Jackie, Errol, Mitchel, Matt(thanks for working on everyone) Carrie, (sleeping) Fisher and Tyler) too.   

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I totally know what you mean about Ikea over-stimulation! It was cool to see you guys, even if I was all burned out.

Also, love the Myspace pic. SO true!