Monday, February 4, 2013

18 months

Ollie will be 18 months this week. During Jose first few weeks I never thought this day would come and how much change has happened in Oliver's life so far.

He gets more and more independent and learns so much everyday. I love it!

Today was a big day at church because Ollie go to go Nursery. He did great! No crying despite that it was right in the middle if nap time. When I said bye one of the nursery leaders said, " don't say bye he will cry. Just slip out quietly." Well she was wrong because I say bye to Ollie during the week when he goes to my moms and he is fine. He actually likes saying goodbye and waving. He has never cried once when josh or I leave to go to work. He's not like those other kids! I say that now, but we will have to see what the future holds.

I am looking forward to this week because some of my very best friends are coming into town and staying with us. It will be so fun doing winter Utah activities and showing them the sites.







1 comment:

Kylie said...

Walt was the exact same way - no tears when we left him in nursery, he was excited! I do feel bad for nursery leaders though, I think having a clingy kid that cries all the time in there would be rough.