Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's a BABY . . .


GIRL!

Last thursday we had our first ultrasound. It was so exciting to see our little girl for the first time. I wish we had a photo of her face. That was my favorite part. I can't wait to meet her.

As Josh said good news is we "don't have a baby lizard." I cracked up at this. Josh always says funny perfect things. So everything is measuring on time and looks good. She was moving around like crazy. I can feel her squirming around more and more each day.

We don't have an official "it's a girl" or "face" photo because the ultrasound tech was a crab, but here are the photo's we did get.






This is me at 19 wks.


This is how I feel at 19 wks. And YES I know i'll get bigger.


This is what it's like trying to blog on a Sunday night with a needy/cute Yeti cat.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Good grief, I was wondering how long you were going to make us wait for this post! Hooray for a girl! My brilliant plan for our kids to get married so we'll be officially related is working perfectly so far. :) Congrats you guys!