Monday, February 16, 2009

Summer Hopes and Dreams


BIG news....that you probably know if you watched the Grammys or if you LOVE Blink-182. The band is gettin' back together ya'll(quote from p-diddy. . . i can't come up with that type of material)! I am so sos os sososososo excited. They are one of my favorite bands. I played them through my teen years and the start of college. Their CD's are kind of like anthems to me. Perfect classics. I love them. I love Toms whinny beautiful voice, Travis' amazing drumming and Marks not so whinny voice. The other part of this good news is that I have never seen them in concert. I am a bad San Diegan for this. It was just never good timing. I saw Travis at Warped Tour one year drumming for the Transplants and it was amazing to watch him. So this means that my summer concert dreams may just come through. I will probably tear up when I see them. Sorry that was a little embarrassing, but i will because I LOVE them. and I love rock. and I love their amazing beginning punk rock to their most recent (5 years ago) grown up punk rock. This news makes me oh so giddy!




Other great band news Fall Out Boy is coming this April and we are so there! I love them too. Its too bad Patrick is going through a fat stage. But he still sounds awesome and their new CD is really fun to listen to.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You guys are hilarious because it takes me a minute to figure out whether it is Josh or Natalie writing. In my head I'm picturing Josh talk about how much he love LOVES the singers voices in Blink 182. It made me laugh for a minute until I realized Natalie is the San Diegan.
Anyhow- I hope you get to go and see them and take lots of pictures and blog about that then too! :)