Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ohhhhh Traffic


This little diddy came to me one day while i was roughing it. By roughing it I mean spending time in traffic. I was thinking, what if I knew what other people were thinking while in traffic or not in traffic. I would be able to better judge if I wanted to drive behind them or get away from them. Everyday, I sit in a lot of traffic. My morning commute isn't filled with traffic, its about 35 mins long. However, my evening commute sucks with a capitol "S". It almost always takes me atleast an hour to get home. By the time I get home I am completely done with everything. And I always think I never want to get in a car again. I hope you enjoy my fun little art project.

3 comments:

Cephaloblog said...

I'm the guy saying "I could stay here for hours and be happy." Natalie thinks I'm nuts for not being super bothered by traffic. It's an hour each day where I get to listen to my music however loud I want, sing at the top of my lungs without ruining everyone elses RockBand experience, and not think about anything. It's not too bad.

Hilary said...

I'm probably the Josh in this situation, but I do tend to scold people when I drive through town. AJ usually swears like a sailor though. It's annoying, and unnecessary! That guy can't move because the guy in front of him can't move...you catch my drift.

mandy said...

Natalie, I am right with you. I hate wasting time jsut sitting in the car--it kills me! You guys need to invest in books on tape or move. Life is too short to spend 2/8 of your day sitting in traffic.

It was good seeing you all this weekend!